At Electrodes, Inc., we are always on the lookout for talented individuals, who will help us to continue to be a market leader in EDM materials and supplies.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing the company's EDM Consumable Products Business through in person sales and various other marketing strategies. Provides sales support to approximately 1000 existing, active and non-active customers. Logs details of each visit and conversation through an advanced CRM/ERP system with business intelligence software. Potential to earn additional commission compensation.
- Schedule and make in person sales calls
- Enter data into sales logs within the corporate CRM system
- Communicate with National Sales Director to maintain and develop sales strategy
- Enter sales quotes and orders into the corporate ERP system
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling goods and services
- Strong record of achievement in sales account management
- Experience selling to manufacturing sector preferred
- Computer proficiency with CRM or ERP systems
- Understanding of financial concepts such as margin calculations necessary to provide profitable income flow>
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to maintain integrity and ethics in all conversations and actions with customers
- Energetic, self-starter able to work with little or no supervision